Retail Travel Consultant - Merseyside
- Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary plus incentives & excellent benefits
- Contract length
- Permanent, Full time
Do you enjoy tailor-making travel itineraries to destinations around the globe? Are you able to recommend the very best hotels and resorts and delight in helping your customers design their dream holiday?! If so, we have a brand new opportunity to join a leading, independent travel specialist based in Merseyside as a Retail Travel Consultant.
Using your expert travel industry knowledge and ideally, personal travel experience, your role will be to create bespoke holidays, from the beauty of the Caribbean and Indian Ocean to thrilling adventure tours to exotic multi-centre stays. By listening carefully to your customers' needs and offering an exceptional level of service at all times, you'll ensure sure they're able to experience their perfect holiday!
Our client can offer a competitive starting salary plus incentive scheme and other excellent industry benefits including regular familiarisation trips. This is a 9am – 5pm role, (no late night or Sundays) and Saturdays will be required on a rota basis, with a day off in the week. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very friendly team of travel professionals, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Retail Travel Consultant:
- Dealing with enquires face-to-face, by phone and email
- Creating bespoke travel itineraries, offering mid-high end holidays
- Giving expert advice and recommendations from your own travel experience/previous travel sales experience
- Offering an excellent standard of customer service at all times
Skills required for the role:
- Previous, recent travel reservations experience - essential
- Experience of tailor-making holidays, in particular mid-high end products
- Good worldwide geography, inc. key Med/long haul holiday destinations
- Ideally, good personal worldwide travel experience
- Strong attention to detail and good organisational skills
- Highly personable approach and the ability to work well within a team
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
If you’re interested in learning more about this Retail Travel Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!Apply online now for Retail Travel Consultant - Merseyside
Refer a friend and receive
Refer a friend today for your chance to receive our £150 referral bonus *terms & conditions apply