- Salary and benefits
- £20,000 to £22,000 pro rata plus OOH bonus
- Contract length
- Contract, Full time
- Date added
- Added 3 weeks ago
Do you have recent ticketing experience, gained in either a leisure travel, business travel or an airline role? Are you proficient with Amadeus GDS and have a good understanding of fare construction and airline fare rules? Do you possess a keen eye for detail and the ability to thrive in a fast paced travel environment?
If so, our client are a market leading Tour Operator based in Birmingham, who specialise in long haul tailor-made holiday packages to Worldwide destinations and are looking for a Ticketing Consultant to join their busy team, covering maternity leave. This fixed-term position offers a fantastic opportunity to use your ticketing skills within a well established travel organisation and as well as a competitive pro rata salary of up to £22k, our client is also offering additional payments for any out of hours support provided.
The contract is initially for a period of 9 months, however there may be the opportunity for permanent employment following completion of this.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this brand new fixed-term Ticketing Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Ticketing Consultant:
- Handling a variety of ticket-related enquiries
- Issuing and re-issuing tickets and processing refunds
- Adhering to directives, SLAs and fare rules
- Offering high levels of customer service
- Maintaining a strong awareness of airline fare rules and ticketing processes
- Covering the OOH desk, based from home on a rota basis
Skills required for the role:
- A minimum of 1 years recent ticketing experience, either in a leisure travel, business travel or airline environment
- Strong understanding of ticketing processes and fare rules and construction
- Proficiency with Amadeus GDS - essential
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Good knowledge of scheduled airlines would be advantageous but isn’t essential
If you’re interested in learning more about this brand new Ticketing Consultant role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!Apply online now for Ticketing Consultant
Refer a friend and receive
Refer a friend today for your chance to receive our £150 referral bonus *terms & conditions apply
Are you the go-to person for holiday ideas amongst your friends and family and do you have a network you could develop into a loyal client base? Could you grow this network using social media, local events and other...