Travel Aftersales Consultant - Birmingham/Home-basedUnfortunately, this role is no longer available.
Please contact us to discuss similar opportunities or to register your details for future roles.
- Salary and benefits
- Up to to £21,000 plus excellent industry benefits
- Contract length
- Permanent, Full time
We have a brand new and fantastic opportunity for a customer focused, travel industry professional to join the Aftersales team of a premium, high-end tour operator based in Birmingham. Our client’s goal is to create unforgettable holiday experiences for their customers and the Aftersales team is there to make sure all customers receive excellent service which exceeds their expectations.
Previous travel industry experience is essential for this position, along with excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to build rapport with a wide range of customers. In return, our client can offer a Monday – Friday working week (2 days based from home and 3 days based in their Birmingham city centre office) and a starting salary of up to £21k, plus excellent industry benefits.
If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Travel Aftersales Consultant:
- Handling customer queries and aftersales requests on a daily basis. You will interact with our clients mostly over the telephone or email.
- Taking the lead with customer complaints and being responsible to resolve any issues that may arise.
- Overseeing and supporting with administration requirements to ensure all holiday arrangements are booked - liaising with hotels managers, car hire suppliers, and flight operators.
- Implementing controls and processes to improve delivery of fantastic customer service
- General ad hoc projects and office duties as necessary.
Skills required for the role:
- Previous customer service and/or aftersales experience gained within the travel sector
- A customer focussed approach and the drive to exceed the customers’ expectations.
- Ability to build rapport with a diverse range of customers.
- Problem solving skills and ability to use initiative to resolve issues.
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines and handle multiple ongoing tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisation & time management skills.
If you’re interested in learning more about this Travel AfterSales Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!