Travel Sales Executive - Stockport or Halifax
- Salary and benefits
- Competitive basic salary plus generous bonus structure & benefits
- Contract length
- Permanent, Full time
We’re looking for travel sales professionals to bring their strong sales skills and enthusiasm for booking the perfect holiday to a brand new Travel Sales Executive role! Our client, a fast growing and well known Tour Operator, are now recruiting a number of office or homebased Travel Sales Executives to join their team and in return are offering a competitive basic salary, excellent earning potential and fantastic travel industry benefits!
Joining our client in their Stockport or Halifax office (or from home) you’ll be responsible for helping to make holiday dreams come true, dealing with warm leads, inbound calls and online holiday orders. You’ll use your excellent customer service skills, previous sales experience and travel expertise to maximise opportunities by building rapport; matching the right holiday to your customer's needs, overcoming objections and offering solutions to close the sale. Ultimately your aim is to provide outstanding customer service building a strong rapport for future repeat business.
Successful candidates will have a proven sales track record within the travel sector, a confident and engaging telephone manner and will be flexible with regard to working hours as some evening and weekend working will be involved. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Please note – this is a full-time position.
Role of Travel Sales Executive:
- Identify customer needs through effective questioning
- Overcome objections to close the sale
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Offer expert advice and personal recommendations on holiday destinations
- Work towards and achieve sales targets
- Processing customer payments
- Maintain a great level of customer service and build a repeat customer base
Skills required for the role:
- Strong sales skills and a proven sales track record gained within the travel sector – essential
- Self-motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
- Knowledgeable of supplier websites
- Experienced in selling Europe and Worldwide Holidays
- Experienced in packaging multiple products together
- Confident, professional telephone manner
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced sales environment
- Excellent time management skills in order to manage calls and leads
- Flexible approach to working hours
If you’re interested in learning more about this Travel Sales Executive role, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or press the apply online button now!
Refer a friend and receive
Refer a friend today for your chance to receive our £150 referral bonus *terms & conditions apply