Worldwide Travel Reservations Consultant - Birmingham
- Salary and benefits
- Up to £22,000 plus commission & excellent industry benefits
- Contract length
- Permanent, Full time
If you're an experienced travel reservations consultant familiar with key long haul destinations, then as the world begins to open up again, we have a fantastic opportunity for you to progress your career with a leading Worldwide Travel specialist based in Birmingham!
Tailor-making packages around the globe, the role will involve using your expert travel industry knowledge and exceptional customer service skills to create bespoke holidays and tours. On offer is an attractive package including a competitive salary plus commission and excellent industry benefits including long haul familiarisation trips.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this Worldwide Travel Reservations Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Worldwide Travel Reservations Consultant:
- Handling travel enquiries from long haul, tailor-made holidays to multi-centre stays, tours and safaris
- Creating bespoke holiday packages
- Offering expert advice and personal recommendations
- Maximising all sales opportunities
- Ensuring high levels of service at all times
Skills required for the role:
- Previous travel sales experience
- Experience with tailor-making holiday packages
- GDS essential
- Good working knowledge of popular Worldwide holiday destinations
- Ideally, personal travel experience of these destinations
- Strong sales and customer service skills
If you’re interested in learning more about this Worldwide Travel Reservations Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!Apply online now for Worldwide Travel Reservations Consultant - Birmingham
Refer a friend and receive
Refer a friend today for your chance to receive our £150 referral bonus *terms & conditions apply