Worldwide Travel Sales Consultant
- Salary and benefits
- £18,000 plus commission & excellent benefits
- Contract length
- Permanent, Full time
- Date added
- Added 2 weeks ago
Are you a travel industry professional with expertise in long haul travel? If so, we have some brand Worldwide Travel Sales Consultant roles, handling enquiries for a variety of fantastic destinations ranging from Sri Lanka to Singapore, from Cuba to Cambodia and from Abu Dhabi to Alice Springs, packaging bespoke worldwide holidays and offering first hand knowledge and advice!
With over 40 years experience, our Birmingham based client are one of the UK’s leading travel organisations and are now looking for additional Worldwide Travel Sales Consultants to strengthen their busy reservations team. Successful candidates will be customer focused with previous experience of creating bespoke holidays and will have expert knowledge of major long haul destinations and strong GDS experience. In return, our client is offering an attractive package with a competitive basic salary of 18k plus commission and excellent benefits so don’t delay, please contact us today for more details or apply online!
Role of Worldwide Travel Sales Consultant:
- Handling telephone and email enquiries
- Booking bespoke holidays to a variety of major long haul destinations
- Offering excellent customer service with every client transaction
- Offering first-hand knowledge and advice where appropriate
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience with long haul and tailor-made travel
- Proven travel sales track record
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent Worldwide geographical and product knowledge
- Proficiency with a GDS
If you’re interested in learning more about this Worldwide Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!Apply online now for Worldwide Travel Sales Consultant
Refer a friend and receive
Refer a friend today for your chance to receive our £150 referral bonus *terms & conditions apply
We have a brand new opportunity to join a market leading Travel Technology company based in Altrincham as an Online Implementation & Support Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing teams supporting...