Dutch, German or Norwegian speaking Technical Support Associate
- Salary and benefits
- €23,500 plus excellent benefits
- Contract length
- Permanent, Full time
- Date added
- Added 1 month ago
We have a fantastic opportunity for fluent Dutch, German or Norwegian speakers to join the Technical Support team of a market leading household name, based in Dublin. If you’re technically minded with excellent customer service skills, then we want to hear from you!
Working within a dynamic, international environment, successful candidates will be responsible for dealing with incoming service enquires and offering first line technical support relating to products and applications. Successful candidates will have strong communication and customer service skills and fluency in Dutch, German or Norwegian as well as English is essential for the role.
On offer is a competitive salary of up to €23,500 (depending on language) plus performance related bonus, incentives, discounts on high street brands, on-site restaurant and free parking. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Technical Support Associate:
• Provide first-line technical support for incoming service inquiries (answer questions, solve problems and perform basic troubleshooting using provided scripting and published materials)
• Deliver timely, accurate customer support with a high degree of customer service
• Document customer interactions with accurate call logging
• Deliver technical assistance
• Be a central part of identifying improvement opportunities
• Successfully complete training to maintain technical and product knowledge
Skills required for the role:
• Fluency in English and either Dutch, German or Norwegian
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Ability to employ interpersonal and communication skills to solve customer problems
• Ability to employ patience and self-control in handling irate customers
• Ability to follow proper procedures and work within established guidelines
• Analytical problem-solving skills
• Adapts well to changing circumstances, direction, and strategy
• Keen to develop, with an ability to learn quickly and adapt in a high change environment
• Be able to work as part of a team
If you’re interested in learning more about this Technical Support Associate role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!Apply online now for Dutch, German or Norwegian speaking Technical Support Associate
Refer a friend and receive
Refer a friend today for your chance to receive our £150 referral bonus *terms & conditions apply
We're looking for experienced Business Travel Consultants across London as our industry leading client recruits for Home-based Senior Business Travel Consultants to join their team. If you're a native GDS proficient Business...