Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Recruitment & Training Manager - Leeds
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: Up to £30,000
Additional benefits: plus bonus & excellent industry benefits
Keywords: trainer, training consultant, training executive, training manager, training jobs, recruitment, recruitment manager
Introduction: We're looking for an experienced and commercially minded retail travel manager, to join an established retail travel business based in Leeds as a Recruitment & Training Manager.
Meta Title: Recruitment & Training Manager Leeds
Meta Description: An exciting opportunity for an experienced and commercially minded retail travel manager, to join an established retail travel business based in Leeds as a Recruitment & Training Manager.
Reporting to the General Manager, this fast paced and varied role will see the successful candidate manage a rapidly expanding team of travel sales homeworkers with ambitious growth plans, dealing predominantly with worldwide leisure travel destinations. The role will require a strong emphasis on homeworker recruitment, training, business development and marketing to actively generate new business.
In return, our client can offer a highly competitive salary of up to £30k, plus bonus and excellent benefits, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Recruitment & Training Manager:
- Managing online and offline advertising for recruitment through travel trade, social media and recruitment websites.
- Candidate screening, interviewing and final selection.
- Perform introductory homeworker training programme with booking system training, sales training and business development in order to maximise homeworker sales and commissions.
- Developing and expanding new products for homeworker sales including high revenue long haul and cruise products.
- Developing Homeworker strategies to assist them with expanding their business to their local communities including local businesses, groups and societies.
- Assisting with their promotion strategies through sales leaflets, mailshots and social media marketing.
- Reporting to the business on a weekly basis with recruitment, sales and marketing update.
- Office based position in Leeds with the flexibility of some home working during the week.
Skills required for the role:
- Retail travel management and recruitment experience of at least 5 years within a branch, call centre or homeworking business – essential.
- Strong motivational and people management skills.
- Strong commercial skills in developing new business ideas.
- Driven to exceeding sales targets.
If you’re interested in learning more about this Recruitment & Training Manager opportunity, please contact us today for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Homeworking,Retail Travel
Locations: West Yorkshire,Leeds