Travel ConsultantUnfortunately, this role is no longer available.
Please contact us to discuss similar opportunities or to register your details for future roles.
- Salary and benefits
- Up to £22,000 plus bonus & excellent benefits
- Contract length
- Permanent, Full time
We have a brand new opportunity for an experienced Retail Travel Consultant to join a well established Travel organisation based in Altrincham. As a Travel Consultant, you’ll be working as part of a small and friendly travel sales team, booking everything from a variety of great value holiday packages with tour operators to Worldwide tailor-made holidays to golf holidays, UK breaks and everything in between!
The successful candidate will have previous retail travel experience and strong customer service skills as well as good geographical knowledge and in return, our client can offer a competitive basic salary of up to £22k plus a bonus structure and excellent benefits.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this Travel Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Travel Consultant:
- Booking package and tailor-made holidays, luxury rail travel, golf and UK breaks
- Easily building rapport whilst demonstrating travel & product knowledge
- Delivering high levels of customer service
- Offering destination and product advice when needed
Skills required for the role:
- Previous, retail travel sales experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Good Worldwide geographical knowledge
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Keen attention to detail
- GDS knowledge would be an advantage but isn't essential
If you’re interested in learning more about this Travel Consultant role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!