Accounts Assistant Manager - BirminghamUnfortunately, this role is no longer available.
Please contact us to discuss similar opportunities or to register your details for future roles.
- Salary and benefits
- Highly competitive salary plus excellent benefits
- Contract length
- Permanent, Full time
We have a fantastic opportunity for those with finance or accounts experience to join a leading, Birmingham-based Tour Operator as an Assistant Accounts Manager. Ideally bringing experience from within the travel sector, the successful candidate will work closely with, and provide assistance to the Financial Controller, in a truly varied role.
Our client is looking for a strong team player as the longer term aim of the role is to develop someone into becoming a key part of the management accounts team. In return, our client can offer a highly competitive salary, plus excellent benefits, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact up today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Accounts Assistant Manager:
- Assisting with the production of management accounts
- Monthly reporting
- Weekly reporting
- Credit control, sending statements, dealing with queries.
- Check FX rates
- Payment processing
- VAT returns
- Ad hoc transactional finance
Skills required for the role:
- Finance or accountants experience from within the travel sector
- Good IT skills
- AAT level 4 or early level CIMA/ACCA would be an advantage
- Good communication skills by phone, email and face to face
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise tasks
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, Word, Office and experience of Cognos applications would be helpful
If you’re interested in learning more about this Accounts Assistant Manager role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!