Land Operations Executive - Chester/HybridUnfortunately, this role is no longer available.
Please contact us to discuss similar opportunities or to register your details for future roles.
- Salary and benefits
- Highly competitive salary DOE plus excellent benefits
- Contract length
- Permanent, Full time
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a customer service and/or operations travel industry professional to join a leading, online Tour Operator based in Chester. Following recent multi-million-pound investment, our client is ready to substantially accelerate their growth and are now looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Land Operations Executive to join their team.
Successful candidates will use their exceptional communication skills and personal service to build rapport with customers to resolve queries effectively to maximise future repeat custom.
These are full-time positions and offer a highly competitive starting salary, discounted personal holidays, company pension, on-site parking and much more!
This is a fantastic opportunity for those passionate about Customer Service and who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, where hard work is rewarded! If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Please note, our client can offer hybrid working - home/office based
Role of Land Operations Executive:
- Manage and resolve customer queries, primarily land queries.
- Prioritise and action E-mails effectively
- Action daily booking queues
- Chase relevant suppliers for documentation/confirmation
- Check and update documentation for specialist bookings
- Effectively manage and resolve escalated issues
- Crisis situations support
- Fulfil any critical support as directed by Manager
- Handle incoming calls from Agents regarding documentation and admin queries
- Investigate booking anomalies and irregularities
- Ensure telephone enquiries are dealt with in a helpful and precise manner ascertaining requirements
Skills required for the role:
- Customer Service Experience in a fast-paced travel agency or tour operations environment
- Excellent telephone manner
- Skilful with Microsoft Office (Word / Excel)
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to organise, prioritise and manage own workload efficiently to tight deadlines
- Experience in dealing with conflict resolution
- Excellent team player with the ability to work independently
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
If you’re interested in learning more about this Land Operations Executive role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!