Marketing Assistant - BirminghamUnfortunately, this role is no longer available.
Please contact us to discuss similar opportunities or to register your details for future roles.
- Salary and benefits
- Highly competitive plus excellent incentives & industry benefits
- Contract length
- Permanent, Full time
Join our client, a long-established Tour Operator based in Birmingham as a Marketing Assistant! If you have marketing experience gained within the travel sector, this is a fantastic and varied role with no two days being the same, offering fresh challenges and constant new projects.
Our client is looking for an ambitious and forward-thinking self-starter, who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment and can add something special to their Marketing department. You'll support the wider business and play an invaluable role in supporting the Group Head of Marketing.
In return, they can offer a highly competitive salary plus excellent incentives, including travel industry benefits, company pension, birthday day off, on-site parking and company events. If this role if of interest to you, please contact up today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Marketing Assistant:
- Assist the Group Head of Marketing and wider team.
- Assist with the annual Marketing Plan from planning to execution.
- Implementation of digital assets for SM and website.
- Create accurate and engaging communications both internal and external.
- Help look after social media activity.
- Collaboratively developing new content ideas and seeing them through to delivery.
- Support the production of marketing materials and literature, e.g., brochures, flyers,
- Write and proofread copy.
- Support and organise campaigns.
Skills required for the role:
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office, including producing high quality, formatted word documents and PowerPoints.
- Creative eye with the ability to present engaging content.
- Knowledge of marketing tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, SharePoint, Mailchimp, Canva or similar design experience and Hootsuite (preferred but not essential).
- Have experience of working with multiple brands at any one time.
- Worked with external agencies – Designers/printers.
- Travel Industry experience (preferred but not essential).
- Campaign analysis experience (preferred but not essential).
If you’re interested in learning more about this Marketing Assistant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!