Part-time Credit Controller - BirminghamUnfortunately, this role is no longer available.
Please contact us to discuss similar opportunities or to register your details for future roles.
- Salary and benefits
- Up to to £20,000 pro rata plus excellent benefits
- Contract length
- Permanent, Part time
Are you an experienced Credit Controller looking for a part-time opportunity? If so, our client, a well known Birmingham-based Travel organisation is looking for someone to join their team, covering 3 days (21 hours in total.)
Working within a small and friendly finance department, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing an efficient and robust credit control and administrative service and will join a team of finance professionals.
Previous experience gained within a similar credit control role, ideally within the travel sector, is essential for the position and in return, our client can offer a competitive salary plus excellent benefits including travel incentives, company pension, onsite parking and your birthday off. If this role is of interest to you, please contact up today for a confidential chat or apply online.
- Role of Part-time Credit Controller:
- Statement preparation
- Manage daily aged debtor reports to ensure prompt collection and condense aged debt to meet agreed objectives.
- Highlight problems and issues when they occur for timely resolution
- Prepare aged debt reports
- Daily/Weekly statement preparation
- Action direct debit receipting and queries
- Assisting with receipting into accounting system
- Action and resolve statement queries
- Review SPS & TAPS aged debt and resolve queries
- PXP reporting and statement to PXP partners
Skills required for the role:
- Proven experience within the credit control function of an Accounts department and relevant skills
- Strong administration and coordination skills
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive and professional approach
- Willingness to learn
If you’re interested in learning more about this Part-time Credit Controller role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!