Project ManagerUnfortunately, this role is no longer available.
Please contact us to discuss similar opportunities or to register your details for future roles.
- Salary and benefits
- Up to £25,000 plus excellent benefits
- Contract length
- Permanent, Full time
We have a brand new opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a leading Tour Operator based in Birmingham. Joining a growing team, the successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of project management, including initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project.
Working closely with senior management to ensure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule, they'll be expected to plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of each project. Previous experience in a similar role is essential for the position, along with ideally, a Prince 2 qualification and in return, our client can offer a competitive salary of up to £25k, plus excellent benefits.
If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Project Manager:
- Coordinate internal resources and third party suppliers for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with third party suppliers and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks
Skills required for the role:
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Negotiation skills and experience
- Time management - ability to work to and meet strict deadlines
- Planning and control
- Risk management
- Works well under pressure
If you’re interested in learning more about this Project Manager role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!