Travel Administrator - Birmingham / Peterborough / Glasgow
- Salary and benefits
- Up to £22,000 plus excellent industry benefits
- Contract length
- Permanent, Full time
We have a fantastic opportunity for experienced Travel Administrators to join a well known Tour Operator based in their Birmingham, Peterborough or Glasgow office.
This is a varied role which involves supporting the reservations teams / agents, processing tickets and invoices, dealing with post-sale amendments, cancellations and other administrative duties as well as ad-hoc projects.
Previous expereince gained within an administration, reservations or customer service role within the travel sector is essential for the position and in return, our client can offer a competitive salary of up to £22k plus excellent benefits.
If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Please note - this is an office based position.
Role of Travel Administrator:
- Supporting the Reservations teams
- Handling amendments, cancellations and schedule changes
- Processing tickets and invoices
- Delivering high levels of customer service and accuracy
- Other administrative and post-sale tasks
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects
Skills required for the role:
- Previous travel industry experience
- Proficiency with a GDS (Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre) would be an advantage but not essential
- Experience with Dolphin would also be an advantage
- Strong administration and communication skills
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
If you’re interested in learning more about this Travel Administrator role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!Apply online now for Travel Administrator - Birmingham / Peterborough / Glasgow
Call: 0161 408 0357 / 0358
Refer a friend and receive
Refer a friend today for your chance to receive our £150 referral bonus *terms & conditions apply