Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Travel Operations Executive - Birmingham / Hybrid
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: Up to £25,000
Additional benefits: plus excellent benefits
Keywords: travel consultant, travel agent, travel reservations, travel jobs, tour operator jobs
Introduction: Join our award-winning client as a Travel Operations Executive! Specialising in holidays for the discerning traveller, our client delights in offering hand-picked accommodation to some of the most beautiful destinations in Europe.
Meta Title: Travel Operations Executive - Birmingham / Hybrid
Meta Description: Join our award-winning client as a Travel Operations Executive!
The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to the smooth-running of the Operations department, with specific responsibility for assigned tours; providing an exemplary pre and post-sale service to customers and maintaining professional working relationships with supplier partners.
This is a fantastic opportunity for those with previous operations experience gained within the travel sector and our client can offer a competitive salary of up to £25k, a Mon-Fri working week and other great travel industry benefits. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
*Please note - this is a hybrid role with three days in our client's Birmingham city centre office and two from home.
Role of Travel Operations Executive:
- Control room allocations and release dates
- Manage additional services and special requests relating to bookings
- Timely completion of client flight requests
- Provide high quality and timely communication, manifests and other documentation to all agents and suppliers
- Assist in writing accurate and articulate customer itineraries
- Arrange ticketing and boarding passes for all customers
- Dispatch all travel documentation to customers on time
- Close liaison with suppliers on quality control issues
- Liaise with and assist the Finance department with supplier invoicing when required
- Answer incoming customer phone calls and take appropriate action for each call
- Adopt company policies to resolve customer service issues, post and pre-sale
- Respond to customers enquiries whether by telephone or email
- Contracting and management of aviation procurement and seat stock
Skills required for the role:
- Experience gained within a travel agency/tour ops environment
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and a high level of professionalism
- An eye for a sale and ability to convert customer enquiries into confirmed bookings
- Strong problem-solving capabilities
- A methodical and conscientious approach to all tasks
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Attention to detail and a high level of numeracy
- A preparedness to work outside normal office hours
If you’re interested in learning more about this Travel Operations Executive role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Homeworking,Leisure Travel,Tour Operations
Locations: West Midlands,Birmingham