Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Travel Sales Executive - Birmingham / Hybrid
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Minimum salary: Up to
Maximum salary: £25,000
Additional benefits: plus excellent commission structure & benefits
Keywords: travel consultant, travel agent, travel reservations, travel jobs, tour operator jobs,
Introduction: Join our award-winning client as a Travel Sales Executive! Specialising in holidays for a dedicated market, our client offers unique, hand-picked itineraries to European and Worldwide destinations, cruise holidays, city breaks, ski, golf, adventure travel and much more!
Meta Title: Travel Sales Executive Birmingham Hybrid
Meta Description: Join our award-winning client as a Travel Sales Executive!
This is a key role for our client and the delivery of the sales performance is vital for the future growth and profitability of the business. You'll be responsible for representing our client's brand by delivering excellent customer service to further improve retention and attract new customers to their award-winning product. This is an exciting time to join the business as our client approaches the launch of their new brand and you'll play an integral part in this.
Previous travel sales experience is essential for the role, along with an empathetic approach and the ability to communicate confidently with people of all levels. In return, our client can offer a competitive salary of up to £25k, plus excellent earning potential. Hours of work are Monday - Friday 9am – 5.30pm with one Saturday per month (two in peak season.) They offer hybrid working, with three days in their smart, centrally located Birmingham office based and two from home.
If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Travel Sales Executive:
- Understand your individual customer type and seek to understand their reason for considering a trip
- Ensure any advice given is genuine and trips recommended are suited to your customers to ensure they get the most out of their trip and return to book in the future
- Be confident using your personality with interacting with customers mostly over the telephone, web chat or email
- Customer service will come naturally to you, and you will be able to adapt your communication skills to suit the customer type
- Deliver exceptional customer service during the booking process and support with further incoming queries with the customers
- Analyse competitor activity and pricing and report on areas where action is necessary
- Work to and achieve sales targets
Skills required for the role:
- Significant experience in the Travel Industry – essential
- Ability to learn and develop extensive product knowledge
- Driven, highly motivated, numerate and with a proven track record in delivering ambitious targets
- Enthusiastic and motivational individual who can communicate well at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident and friendly personality
- Ability to build relationships, credibility and rapport quickly and successfully with the customers
- Commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- The ability to work effectively as part of a close-knit team and individually
If you’re interested in learning more about this Travel Sales Executive role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Homeworking,Leisure Travel
Locations: Home-based,West Midlands,Birmingham