Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Luxury Golf Travel Sales Consultant - Bushey / Hybrid
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: Up to £35,000
Additional benefits: plus commission & excellent benefits
Keywords: Luxury Golf Sales Consultant, Travel Consultant, Sales Consultant, Golf
Introduction: Are you an experienced Travel Consultant with a love of all things Golf? We’re looking for an enthusiastic, pro-active and self-motivated Golf Travel Sales professional who has the drive to succeed and can exceed targets while offering exceptional client service.
Meta Title: Luxury Golf Travel Sales Consultant Bushey Hybrid
Meta Description: Are you an experienced Travel Consultant and a lover of all things Golf? We’re looking for an enthusiastic, pro-active and self-motivated Golf Travel Sales professional
Selling directly to clients through our client’s golf leisure brand, you’ll use your expertise and golf travel knowledge to tailor-make the perfect holidays from a worldwide portfolio. A key part of this role is to grow and nurture your portfolio of golf clients to ensure repeat business and convert new prospects whilst maintaining the very best customer service.
In return, our client can offer a competitive salary up to £35k, commission structure and other excellent benefits, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Please note – this is a hybrid role based in our client’s Bushey office / home.
Role of Luxury Golf Travel Sales Consultant:
- Sell our client’s Golf products to new clients and develop a new database of repeats
- Use your extensive golf destination knowledge to identify each client’s specific needs and preferences so that recommendations and options can be offered
- Ensure sales opportunities are maximized
- Handle golf enquiries and reservation requests from clients, completing reservations using company systems
- Work closely with your Sales Support Executive to ensure the highest level of post-booking service and accurate documentation for all bookings
- Develop product knowledge by participating in relevant FAM trips and undertaking independent visits as necessary
- Strive to hit and exceed your sales and margin targets by proactively responding to and generating enquiries
- Proactively deal with customer feedback and complaints seeking support and guidance as appropriate
Skills required for the role:
- GDS experience, preferably Amadeus
- A genuine interest in Golf and ideally, a regular player
- Proven ability to close sales
- Excellent travel industry and worldwide golf travel knowledge
- Client and service focus
- Ability to work under pressure
- High level of personal organisation, time management and workload prioritisation
- Results-orientated with a focus on high quality and business profit
If you’re interested in learning more about this Luxury Golf Travel Sales Consultant opportunity, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Leisure Travel