Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Corporate Travel Operations Manager - Hertfordshire / Hybrid
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Minimum salary: £55,000
Maximum salary: £60,000
Additional benefits: plus commission & excellent benefits
Keywords: Corporate travel, operations manager, travel manager, business travel manager
Introduction: We’re looking for an experienced Operations Manager with a strong background within the corporate travel sector, for a brand-new opportunity with a fast-growing, independent luxury travel and global corporate travel agency.
Meta Title: Corporate Travel Operations Manager Hertfordshire / Hybrid
Meta Description: We’re looking for an experienced Operations Manager with a strong background within the corporate travel sector, for a brand-new opportunity with a fast-growing, independent luxury travel and global corporate travel agency.
Reporting to the Group CEO, the successful candidate will manage the sales and service operations across all our client’s travel brands, ensuring that best practice processes and procedures are in place across the business, and that staff are effectively managed and motivated to provide service to clients in line with SLAs in place.
In return, our client can offer a salary up to £60k plus commission and excellent industry benefits. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Please note – this is a hybrid role, covering our client’s two regional offices, therefore some travel will be involved.
Role of Corporate Travel Operations Manager:
- Manage and develop the Sales & Service team on behalf of the business, including ensuring that the right team and structure is in place.
- Ensure that sufficient staff are in place to service business levels across the Corporate Travel Group to handle client business.
- Chair weekly Corp Sales Team meeting to ensure all agents are up to date on current business information.
- Ensure that effective performance management is in place across the team.
- Manage the relationship with GDS and ancillary sales and service technology providers.
- Carry out reviews of the processes being used within the team to identify and implement operational efficiencies.
- Implement a culture of self-improvement across teams, where agents actively discuss and recommend new ideas to enhance business performance.
- Ensure SLA’s in place with clients are maintained.
- To provide first line escalation on customer service issues/ to support sales teams.
- Support the New Business Development Manager on the implementation of new accounts.
- Support and promote the roll out of Online booking to relevant accounts where necessary.
- Carry out quarterly reviews of fee structure for top accounts & work with Finance team on ways to improve the profitability of underperforming accounts.
- Identify opportunities to grow existing accounts and make recommendations/ provide feedback to COO & Business Development Manager.
Skills required for the role:
- Previous operations management experience within the corporate travel sector
- 'Hands-on' travel reservations experience
- Thorough knowledge of a GDS
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills
- Highly effective communication skills
- Strong commercial awareness
If you’re interested in learning more about this Corporate Travel Operations Manager role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Business Travel,Homeworking
Locations: Home-based,England,Bedfordshire,Berkshire,Bristol,Buckinghamshire,Aylesbury,Cambridgeshire,Cambridge,Peterborough,Cheshire,Chester,Cleveland,Cornwall,County Durham,Durham,Cumbria,Derbyshire,Devon,Exeter,Plymouth,Dorset,East Sussex,Brighton,Essex,Gloucestershire,Cheltenham,Gloucester,Greater London,Central London,Greater Manchester,Manchester,Hampshire,Portsmouth,Southampton,Herefordshire,Hertfordshire,Humberside,Hull,Kent,Lancashire,Lancaster,Preston,Leicestershire,Lincolnshire,Merseyside,Liverpool,Middlesex,Norfolk,Norwich,Northamptonshire,Northumberland,North Yorkshire,York,Nottinghamshire,Oxfordshire,Oxford,Shropshire,Somerset,Bath,Taunton,South Yorkshire,Sheffield,Staffordshire,Stoke-on-Trent,Suffolk,Surrey,Tyne and Wear,Newcastle-upon-Tyne,Warwickshire,West Midlands,Birmingham,Coventry,West Yorkshire,Bradford,Halifax,Leeds,Wakefield,Wiltshire,Salisbury,Swindon,Worcestershire,Redditch,Worcester,Wales,Caernarfonshire,Cardiganshire,Carmarthenshire,Clwyd,Wrexham,Denbighshire,Dyfed,Flintshire,Glamorgan,Cardiff,Swansea,Gwynedd,Mid Glamorgan,Monmouthshire,Newport,Pembrokeshire,Powys,Scotland,Aberdeenshire,Aberdeen,Angus,Dundee,Argyll and Bute,Ayrshire and Arran,Banffshire,Berwickshire,Caithness,Clackmannanshire,Dumfries,Dunbartonshire,East Lothian,Fife,Inverness-shire,Inverness,Lanarkshire,Glasgow,Midlothian,Edinburgh,Moray,Nairn,Perth and Kinross,Perth,Renfrewshire,Stirling and Falkirk,Sutherland,West Lothian,Western Isles,Wigtown