Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
International Business Travel Consultant - French speaking - Homebased UK Wide
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: Up to £26,000
Additional benefits: plus monthly bonus & excellent industry benefits
Keywords: French, International Business Travel Consultant, BTC jobs, Business Travel, Business Travel Consultant, Homework BTC
Introduction: Our client is one of the UK's largest Travel Management Companies and has a global presence with offices around the world. They're now looking for French speaking travel industry professionals to join their home-based team as International Business Travel Consultants and this is a fantastic opportunity for customer-focused, GDS proficient travel consultants to develop their career.
Meta Title: International Business Travel Consultant French speaking Homebased UK Wide
Meta Description: French speakers needed for a fantastic home-based BTC opportunity!
Our client can offer a starting salary of up to £26k plus monthly bonus and excellent benefits, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of International Business Travel Consultant:
- Looking after customers’ travel needs from first enquiry to travel completed, by phone or email
- Booking a range of travel products and offering professional advice, inclusive of specialist fares
- Achieving and maintaining targets by working efficiently
- Exhibiting positive behaviour and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Acting as a team player to ensure the overall success of the team and overall Operations function
- Continually keeping fully abreast of airline contracts, routings, and services
- Offering an exceptional level of service at all times
Skills required for the role:
- Proficiency in a GDS
- Fluent French and English speaker
- A minimum of 12 months experience as a travel consultant - airline, leisure or business travel - essential
- Excellent geographical knowledge
- A pro-active and motived approach
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- Ability to deal with clients effectively over the phone, emails and other channels such as webchats and social media
If you’re interested in learning more about this International Business Consultant Travel role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Business Travel,Homeworking,Multilingual
Locations: Home-based,England,Bedfordshire,Berkshire,Bristol,Buckinghamshire,Aylesbury,Cambridgeshire,Cambridge,Peterborough,Cheshire,Chester,Cleveland,Cornwall,County Durham,Durham,Cumbria,Derbyshire,Devon,Exeter,Plymouth,Dorset,East Sussex,Brighton,Essex,Gloucestershire,Cheltenham,Gloucester,Greater London,Central London,Greater Manchester,Manchester,Hampshire,Portsmouth,Southampton,Herefordshire,Hertfordshire,Humberside,Hull,Kent,Lancashire,Lancaster,Preston,Leicestershire,Lincolnshire,Merseyside,Liverpool,Middlesex,Norfolk,Norwich,Northamptonshire,Northumberland,North Yorkshire,York,Nottinghamshire,Oxfordshire,Oxford,Shropshire,Somerset,Bath,Taunton,South Yorkshire,Sheffield,Staffordshire,Stoke-on-Trent,Suffolk,Surrey,Tyne and Wear,Newcastle-upon-Tyne,Warwickshire,West Midlands,Birmingham,Coventry,West Sussex,West Yorkshire,Bradford,Halifax,Leeds,Wakefield,Wiltshire,Salisbury,Swindon,Worcestershire,Redditch,Worcester,Wales,Caernarfonshire,Cardiganshire,Carmarthenshire,Clwyd,Wrexham,Denbighshire,Dyfed,Flintshire,Glamorgan,Cardiff,Swansea,Gwynedd,Mid Glamorgan,Monmouthshire,Newport,Pembrokeshire,Powys,Scotland,Aberdeenshire,Aberdeen,Angus,Dundee,Argyll and Bute,Ayrshire and Arran,Banffshire,Berwickshire,Caithness,Clackmannanshire,Dumfries,Dunbartonshire,East Lothian,Fife,Inverness-shire,Inverness,Lanarkshire,Glasgow,Midlothian,Edinburgh,Moray,Nairn,Perth and Kinross,Perth,Renfrewshire,Stirling and Falkirk,Sutherland,West Lothian,Western Isles,Wigtown,Northern Ireland,Belfast