Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Amadeus Business Travel Consultant - Glasgow / Hybrid
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: Circa £30,000
Additional benefits: plus £45,000 OTE & excellent benefits
Keywords: Business travel, business travel jobs, corporate travel consultant, business travel consultant, homework BTC jobs, homebased business travel jobs, senior business travel consultant, amadeus
Introduction: Would you like all the benefits of working in Business Travel but with opportunity to earn excellent OTE?! If you're an experienced, Amadeus trained Business Travel Consultant in the Glasgow area looking for a fantastic career move and great earning potential, we have the perfect role for you!
Meta Title: Amadeus Business Travel Consultant Glasgow / Hybrid
Meta Description: Would you like all the benefits of working in Business Travel but with opportunity to earn excellent OTE?!
Joining an independently owned travel management company with boutique travel divisions, your role will be to offer an exceptional travel management service to your clients, booking their air, sea and land travel and accommodation as requested.
These are Monday - Friday, 9am - 5.30pm roles and offer hybrid working, with three days per week in their Glasgow office and two from home. All equipment will be provided for you, along with a highly competitive salary circa £30k, plus genuine OTE of £45k plus excellent benefits.
So, if you're an Amadeus proficient business travel consultant looking for a new opportunity within the business travel sector, please contact us today for a confidential chat about the role or apply online.
Role of Amadeus Business Travel Consultant:
- Managing multiple client accounts, booking all accommodation, air and sea travel plus any ancillary services using Amadeus
- Offering a high standard of customer service at all times
- Providing travel solutions and advice to clients, using a positive and can-do approach
- Offering travel/route expertise on worldwide destinations
Skills required for the role:
- Previous reservations experience within the Business Travel sector
- In-depth knowledge of native Amadeus
- Excellent worldwide geography and the ability to book complex, multi-sector itineraries
- Ability to deliver high levels of customer service at all times
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and keen attention to detail
- Highly professional and pro-active approach
If you’re interested in learning more about these Amadeus Business Travel Consultant roles, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Business Travel,Homeworking