Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Homework Cruise Sales Consultant - UK Wide
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Additional benefits: Highly competitive salary plus £40k OTE & excellent benefits
Keywords: cruise, cruise jobs, cruise consultant, cruise travel agent, cruise homeworker
Introduction: We’re looking for Cruise Sales Consultants to become a part of a large and well-established homeworking team, tailor-making cruise packages and offering expert impartial advice and a high touch, personal service. Our award-winning client are a Cruise specialist with over 30 years experience, offering thousands of cruise deals to a wide ranging customer base. They have "Excellent", 5-star Trustpilot reviews, are a multiple winner of both Europe’s and the World’s Best Cruise Agent and have also been named the UK’s Most Successful Independent Travel Company!
Meta Title: Homework Cruise Sales Consultant UK Wide
Meta Description: We’re looking for Cruise Sales Consultants to become a part of a large and well-established homeworking team
Would you like to be a part of their success?
For experienced travel consultants with excellent knowledge of the cruise sector and ideally, personal cruise experience, this is a fantastic opportunity to share your knowledge of and passion for cruising in a flexible homeworking role.
Our client can offer:
- A highly competitive basic salary plus uncapped commission
- Best sellers earn £30-70k+
- Commission is paid monthly when booking is made
- Regular flow of free leads generated from their websites, phone calls, eblasts, texts, live web chat and direct mail
- Guaranteed Educational & Ship Visit Opportunities
- Flexible Hours for a great work/life balance (minimum 37.5 hours per week) – you set your own shift pattern to suit you
- Superb Management Support
- No Admin Fees. No IT Fees. No Training Fees. Laptop & headset provided
- Paid holidays, National Insurance and Pension
- FREE annual Christmas conference (normally 3 days)
We’re looking for:
- A minimum of 3 years travel sales experience
- Good working knowledge of the cruise sector
- Proficiency with cruise booking systems - Espresso, CCS, Polar, Airwaves, NCL, MSC Book
- Ideally, personal cruise experience
- Strong sales and customer service skills
- Self-motivated and able to work with autonomy
- Quiet, private space or home office from which to work
If you’re interested in learning more about this Homework Cruise Sales Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Locations: Home-based,England,Bedfordshire,Berkshire,Bristol,Buckinghamshire,Aylesbury,Cambridgeshire,Cambridge,Peterborough,Cheshire,Chester,Cleveland,Cornwall,County Durham,Durham,Cumbria,Derbyshire,Devon,Exeter,Plymouth,Dorset,East Sussex,Brighton,Essex,Gloucestershire,Cheltenham,Gloucester,Greater London,Central London,Greater Manchester,Manchester,Hampshire,Portsmouth,Southampton,Herefordshire,Hertfordshire,Humberside,Hull,Kent,Lancashire,Lancaster,Preston,Leicestershire,Lincolnshire,Merseyside,Liverpool,Middlesex,Norfolk,Norwich,Northamptonshire,Northumberland,North Yorkshire,York,Nottinghamshire,Oxfordshire,Oxford,Shropshire,Somerset,Bath,Taunton,South Yorkshire,Sheffield,Staffordshire,Stoke-on-Trent,Suffolk,Surrey,Tyne and Wear,Newcastle-upon-Tyne,Warwickshire,West Midlands,Birmingham,Coventry,West Sussex,West Yorkshire,Bradford,Halifax,Leeds,Wakefield,Wiltshire,Salisbury,Swindon,Worcestershire,Redditch,Worcester,Wales,Caernarfonshire,Cardiganshire,Carmarthenshire,Clwyd,Wrexham,Denbighshire,Dyfed,Flintshire,Glamorgan,Cardiff,Swansea,Gwynedd,Mid Glamorgan,Monmouthshire,Newport,Pembrokeshire,Powys,Scotland,Aberdeenshire,Aberdeen,Angus,Dundee,Argyll and Bute,Ayrshire and Arran,Banffshire,Berwickshire,Caithness,Clackmannanshire,Dumfries,Dunbartonshire,East Lothian,Fife,Inverness-shire,Inverness,Lanarkshire,Glasgow,Midlothian,Edinburgh,Moray,Nairn,Perth and Kinross,Perth,Renfrewshire,Stirling and Falkirk,Sutherland,West Lothian,Western Isles