Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Package Concierge Executive - Homebased UK Wide
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: £22,000
Additional benefits: plus £28,000 OTE & excellent industry benefits
Introduction: We have a brand new home-based, salaried opportunity to join a leading cruise company as a Package Concierge Executive. Reporting to the Tour Ops Admin Manager, successful candidates will primarily be responsible for providing support to the sales team in the post booking administration of their tailor-made travel products. They’ll also help the business manage costs on these packages by looking for cost efficiencies when booking the various elements included in their products, as well as offering suitable upgrade options where available.
Meta Title: Package Concierge Executive Homebased UK Wide
Meta Description: A fantastic opportunity for candidates with a strong travel industry sales support, customer service or administration background
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates with a strong travel industry sales support, customer service or administration background, or those currently in a travel sales position looking to step into a support role. Our client can offer a competitive salary of £22k plus 28k OTE & excellent travel industry benefits. Hours of work will be Mon – Fri 9am – 5.30 with Saturdays on a rota basis.
If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Package Concierge Executive:
- Conduct a booking check on package bookings loaded by the sales team
- Load package elements into our client’s CRM system once the booking is made
- Outbound calling existing package customers, to discuss booked package and confirm all elements as per the CRM system
- Look for opportunities to upgrade on elements booked by offering higher seat categories or hotel room types
- Delivering the highest standards of service every time
- Be aware of industry sale events and maintain destination knowledge
- Balance customer satisfaction with operational requirements and cost efficiencies
Skills required for the role:
- Previous customer service, sales support, administration or sales experience gained within the cruise or travel sector – essential
- Commercial focus and a positive approach
- Strong sales skills and excellent attention to details
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player and flexible
If you’re interested in learning more about this Package Concierge Executive role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Cruise,Homeworking,Leisure Travel
Locations: Home-based,England,Bedfordshire,Berkshire,Bristol,Buckinghamshire,Aylesbury,Cambridgeshire,Cambridge,Peterborough,Cheshire,Chester,Cleveland,Cornwall,County Durham,Durham,Cumbria,Derbyshire,Devon,Exeter,Plymouth,Dorset,East Sussex,Brighton,Essex,Gloucestershire,Cheltenham,Gloucester,Greater London,Central London,Greater Manchester,Manchester,Hampshire,Portsmouth,Southampton,Herefordshire,Hertfordshire,Humberside,Hull,Kent,Lancashire,Lancaster,Preston,Leicestershire,Lincolnshire,Merseyside,Liverpool,Middlesex,Norfolk,Norwich,Northamptonshire,Northumberland,North Yorkshire,York,Nottinghamshire,Oxfordshire,Oxford,Shropshire,Somerset,Bath,Taunton,South Yorkshire,Sheffield,Staffordshire,Stoke-on-Trent,Suffolk,Surrey,Tyne and Wear,Newcastle-upon-Tyne,Warwickshire,West Midlands,Birmingham,Coventry,West Sussex,West Yorkshire,Bradford,Halifax,Leeds,Wakefield,Wiltshire,Salisbury,Swindon,Worcestershire,Redditch,Worcester,Wales,Caernarfonshire,Cardiganshire,Carmarthenshire,Clwyd,Wrexham,Denbighshire,Dyfed,Flintshire,Glamorgan,Cardiff,Swansea,Gwynedd,Mid Glamorgan,Monmouthshire,Newport,Pembrokeshire,Powys,Scotland,Aberdeenshire,Aberdeen,Angus,Dundee,Argyll and Bute,Ayrshire and Arran,Banffshire,Berwickshire,Caithness,Clackmannanshire,Dumfries,Dunbartonshire,East Lothian,Fife,Inverness-shire,Inverness,Lanarkshire,Glasgow,Midlothian,Edinburgh,Moray,Nairn,Perth and Kinross,Perth,Renfrewshire,Stirling and Falkirk,Sutherland,West Lothian,Western Isles