Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Project Executive Administrator - Chester
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: Up to £27,000
Additional benefits: plus excellent benefits
Keywords: travel jobs, travel administrator, administration jobs, admin jobs
Introduction: We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced administrator to join a leading, online Tour Operator based in Chester. As our client continues to substantially accelerate their growth through 2023, they’re now looking for a dynamic Project Executive Administrator to join their growing team.
Meta Title: Project Executive Administrator Chester
Meta Description: We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced administrator to join a leading, online Tour Operator based in Chester.
This position will suit a highly organised individual, whose role it will be to support the Project Manager in a wide array of administrative and management tasks, including the coordination of project tasks and other duties such as setting up and attending meetings, preparing slides, and taking meeting minutes. In addition, the role will provide general administration and PA duties to the Board of Directors.
Previous experience within a similar administration/support role is essential for the position and in return, our client can offer a highly competitive salary of up to £27k, plus excellent industry benefits. Hours of work are Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm, fully based in their Chester office.
If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Project Executive Administrator:
- Provide administration support to the Project Manager to help perform their duties quickly and accurately
- Preparing slides for company meetings using MS PowerPoint
- Attending meetings and taking meeting notes
- Follow up with business stakeholders post meeting to understand business needs and document requirements
- Assist the IT team in resolution of general IT issues
- Liaising with 3rd party suppliers
- Scheduling appointments & meetings as requested
- Making travel and hotel arrangements
- Undertake any ad hoc duties as requested
Skills required for the role:
- Excellent working knowledge of computer basics such as Microsoft Office, Google drive and using web browsers
- Ability to manage a diverse range of duties at one time
- Ability to organise, prioritise and manage own workload efficiently to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills to be able to build rapport with various stakeholders
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work Travel experience (desirable, but not essential)
If you’re interested in learning more about this Project Executive Administrator role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Tour Operations