Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Resource Planning Analyst - Redditch / Home-based
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Minimum salary: £27,000
Maximum salary: £32,000
Additional benefits: plus excellent industry benefits
Keywords: resource planning, time management, resource analyst,
Introduction: We're looking for an experienced Resource Planner to join a leading, independent online travel agency based either in their Redditch head office, or from home. Our client has experienced strong growth over the last 12 months as the travel sector re-emerged from the pandemic position of Resource Planning Analyst is a key, new role within the business as they continue their growth.
Meta Title: Resource Planning Analyst - Redditch / Home-based
Meta Description: We're looking for an experienced Resource Planner to join a leading, independent online travel agency based either in their Redditch head office, or from home
The successful candidate will be responsible for monitoring resource levels across our client's predominantly home-working customer-facing teams through both intra-day management and by helping develop an intelligent forecasting model and reporting.
Previous experience within a similar role is essential for the position, along with excellent communication skills and attention to detail. In return, our client can offer a competitive salary of up to £32,000 and excellent benefits including 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), Retail Discount Platform, Cycle2 Work scheme, Holiday Buy Back scheme, EAP & well-being platform support, annual X’mas Conference & discounted travel.
If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Resource Planning Analyst:
- Working with internal stakeholders to analyse large quantities of data and develop reporting templates & dashboards
- Reporting performance to management, to enable them to make timely and informed decisions
- Ensuring that optimum service levels are achieved on a monthly, daily and intra-day basis to drive up customer satisfaction
- Daily Real-Time Analysis to ensure employee schedule adherence, management and tracking of on/off phone tasks - through a personable and respectful approach
- Manage our sales shift schedules through our rota release system
- Accurate collation of all core and non-core activities on a real-time basis to ensure up to date intra-day forecasts and accuracy
- Recognising and highlighting any live issues, using the data available, that may be impacting customers and consequently driving contact volumes
- Managing advisor skill groups and balance resources to achieve target KPIs
- Tracking and authorising holiday schedules, shift change requests, and monitoring new-employees, holiday and seasonal shift needs across Sales and Operations
Skills required for the role:
- Working with a user-facing and back-office Real-Time Management system (8x8 preferable)
- High level of ability using Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets (preferable)
- Advanced data manipulation and analytical skills
- Strong understanding of capacity planning and resource planning models, particularly in a contact centre environment
- Creating and developing reporting
- Organised and able to manage and prioritising your own workload
- Identifying and fixing root causes
- Working towards agreed deadlines
- Working within a cross-functional team
- A self-starter who can operate with a degree of ambiguity
- Strong communication skills: verbal, written report and presentation skills
If you’re interested in learning more about this Resource Planning Analyst role role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Call Centre,Homeworking,Leisure Travel
Locations: Home-based,Peterborough,Cheshire,Chester,Derbyshire,Greater Manchester,Manchester,Leicestershire,Staffordshire,Stoke-on-Trent,Warwickshire,West Midlands,Birmingham,Coventry,Worcestershire,Redditch,Worcester,Cardiff,Swansea