Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Travel Consultant - Birmingham / Hybrid
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Minimum salary: Up to
Maximum salary: £24,000
Additional benefits: plus generous monthly bonus & benefits
Keywords: travel jobs, travel consultant, travel agent, travel sales, travel reservations
Introduction: Do you enjoy tailor-making travel itineraries to destinations around the globe? Are you able to recommend the very best hotels and resorts and delight in helping your customers design their dream holiday?! If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join a niche travel specialist based in Birmingham as a Travel Consultant.
Meta Title: Travel Consultant Birmingham / Hybrid
Meta Description: Do you enjoy tailor-making travel itineraries to destinations around the globe?
Using your expert travel industry knowledge and ideally, personal travel experience, your role will be to create bespoke holidays and tours. By listening carefully to your customers' needs and offering an exceptional level of service at all times, you'll ensure sure they're able to experience their perfect trip!
Our client can offer a competitive starting salary of up to £24k plus generous monthly bonus structure and other excellent industry benefits including regular familiarisation trips. This is a 9am – 5.30pm role, (no late night or Sundays) and Saturdays will be required on a rota basis, with a day off in the week.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very friendly team of travel professionals in their luxurious Birmingham city centre offices on a hybrid basis, with two days working from home. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Travel Consultant:
- Dealing with enquires by phone and email
- Creating bespoke travel itineraries, offering mid-high end holidays
- Giving expert advice and recommendations from your own travel experience/previous travel sales experience
- Offering an excellent standard of customer service at all times
- Working to sales targets and KPIs
Skills required for the role:
- Previous, recent travel reservations experience - essential
- Experience of tailor-making holidays, in particular mid-high end products
- Good worldwide geography, inc. key Med/long haul holiday destinations
- Ideally, good personal worldwide travel experience
- Strong attention to detail and good organisational skills
- Highly personable approach and the ability to work well within a team
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
If you’re interested in learning more about this Travel Consultant role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Leisure Travel,Tour Operations
Locations: West Midlands,Birmingham