Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Travel Sales Consultant - Chorley
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Additional benefits: Competitive basic salary plus £30 - 40k OTE uncapped & excellent benefits
Introduction: We have a fabulous opportunity for sales professionals or ambitious graduates looking to move into the travel sector! Our client, a brand leading travel organisation is looking to meet with candidates who have a proven sales track record from any sector (media sales, finance, insurance etc.) OR commercially astute and driven graduates or college leavers who want to move into a role selling an exciting leisure travel product and where they have fantastic earning potential!
Meta Title: Travel Sales Consultant Chorley
Meta Description: Are you an ambitious graduate looking for your first step in the travel sector, or a sales professional looking for a lucrative sales opportunity?
The role itself will involve selling holidays from a wide range of travel and cruise operators, booking any additional services, upgrades and ancillary products. There is no outbound calling involved as all calls/leads are provided. Our client has won numerous awards and accolades for the high-quality service they provide and look for candidates that can not only deliver a high level of service but also meet and exceed company set sales targets.
In return, they can offer a competitive basic salary plus a fantastic commission structure (a realistic OTE of £30-40k uncapped) full industry training and other great benefits! Please contact us today for a confidential chat about the role/event or apply online!
We're looking for:
- Sales professionals from within the travel, cruise, media, finance, insurance sectors OR
- Ambitious, confident and commercially astute graduates looking for their first step into a travel sales roles
Skills required for the role:
- A confident telephone manner with the ability to build rapport
- Self-motivated and able to work to targets
- Ability to deliver high levels of customer service
- Flexible with regard to working hours
- Genuine desire to build a career within the travel sector
- Good personal travel or cruise experience would be an advantage but is not essential
If you’re interested in this fantastic Travel Sales Consultant opportunity, please contact us today for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Call Centre,Cruise,Leisure Travel