Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Travel Customer Support Executive - Homebased UK Wide
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: £21,500
Additional benefits: plus incentives & excellent industry benefits
Keywords: cruise jobs, customer service jobs, customer service, customer relations, sales support
Introduction: We have a brand new opportunity for passionate, customer-focused and highly organised travel industry professionals to be a part of our award-winning client’s Sales & Customer Support team.
Meta Title: Customer Support Executive Home-based UK Wide
Meta Description: Are you a passionate, customer-focused and highly organised travel industry professional?!
Joining as a Travel Customer Support Executive, this home-based role combines administration and customer service duties, with the core objective to provide daily support to the Sales Consultant team and help them maximise their productivity. These are highly sought after positions as offer the hours of Mon- Fri 9 - 5.30pm, with one in two/three Saturdays.
Previous customer service gained within the cruise or travel sector is essential for this position, along with excellent communication skills and attention to detail. In return, our client can offer a competitive salary, incentive scheme and excellent travel industry benefits. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Travel Customer Support Executive:
- Answer and process queries from customers, via phone, email, social media
- Liaise with customers for post-booking questions, assistance & customer service issues
- Process tickets submitted by Sales Consultants
- Delivering the highest standards of service every time
- Process and action where relevant, incoming emails from our external suppliers
- Ensure bookings with overdue balances are chased and cancelled prior to any charges
- Meet & surpass objectives set by Line Manager
- Other ad hoc tasks as and when required
- Assist other areas of the business, as and when deemed necessary
Skills required for the role:
- Excellent Travel and Cruise industry knowledge
- Service orientated and customer focused
- Excellent problem resolution skills
- Positive attitude
- Organised, self-motivated and proactive
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident people person, with excellent communication skills
- Team player and flexible
If you’re interested in learning more about this Travel Customer Support Executive role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Cruise,Homeworking,Leisure Travel
Locations: Home-based,England,Bedfordshire,Berkshire,Bristol,Buckinghamshire,Aylesbury,Cambridgeshire,Cambridge,Peterborough,Cheshire,Chester,Cleveland,Cornwall,County Durham,Durham,Cumbria,Derbyshire,Devon,Exeter,Plymouth,Dorset,East Sussex,Brighton,Essex,Gloucestershire,Cheltenham,Gloucester,Greater London,Central London,Greater Manchester,Manchester,Hampshire,Portsmouth,Southampton,Herefordshire,Hertfordshire,Humberside,Hull,Kent,Lancashire,Lancaster,Preston,Leicestershire,Lincolnshire,Merseyside,Liverpool,Middlesex,Norfolk,Norwich,Northamptonshire,Northumberland,North Yorkshire,York,Nottinghamshire,Oxfordshire,Oxford,Shropshire,Somerset,Bath,Taunton,South Yorkshire,Sheffield,Staffordshire,Stoke-on-Trent,Suffolk,Surrey,Tyne and Wear,Newcastle-upon-Tyne,Warwickshire,West Midlands,Birmingham,Coventry,West Sussex,West Yorkshire,Bradford,Halifax,Leeds,Wakefield,Wiltshire,Salisbury,Swindon,Worcestershire,Redditch,Worcester,Caernarfonshire,Cardiganshire,Carmarthenshire,Clwyd,Wrexham,Denbighshire,Dyfed,Flintshire,Glamorgan,Cardiff,Swansea,Gwynedd,Mid Glamorgan,Monmouthshire,Newport,Pembrokeshire,Powys,Scotland,Aberdeenshire,Aberdeen,Angus,Dundee,Argyll and Bute,Ayrshire and Arran,Banffshire,Berwickshire,Caithness,Clackmannanshire,Dumfries,Dunbartonshire,East Lothian,Fife,Inverness-shire,Inverness,Lanarkshire,Glasgow,Midlothian,Edinburgh,Moray,Nairn,Perth and Kinross,Perth,Renfrewshire,Stirling and Falkirk,Sutherland,West Lothian,Western Isles,Wigtown,Northern Ireland,Limerick