Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Air Operations & Ticketing Executive - Chester / Homebased UK Wide
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Minimum salary: £25,000
Additional benefits: plus excellent benefits
Keywords: air operations & ticketing executive, ticketing role, ticketing consultant, ticketer
Introduction: We have two new opportunities for air ops/flight ticketing specialists to join a leading, Chester based Tour Operator. The successful candidates will provide air support to our client’s Customer Services and Sales teams and will have excellent working knowledge of Galileo and able to work at pace to ensure all ticketing deadlines are met. The ability to thrive in a busy, pressurised working environment is essential for the role, along with the aptitude to resolve complex customer issues swiftly and confidence in building strong relationships within the business along with airline representatives.
Meta Title: Air Operations & Ticketing Executive Chester
Meta Description: We have two new opportunities for air ops/flight ticketing specialists to join a leading, Chester based Tour Operator.
In return, our client can offer a competitive salary of £25k plus excellent travel industry benefits, so for more information, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
*Please note - these roles can also be fully home-based
Role of Air Operations & Ticketing Executive:
- Create new PNRs in Galileo and make amendments to existing PNRs in line with airlines amendment policies Issue airline tickets ensuring ticket deadlines are met
- Reissue/Revalidation and exchange tickets in line with airline policies
- Manage GDS queues, which include schedule changes, cancellations, and vendor remarks
- Process refunds via the GDS and assist with BSP reconciling
- Provide air support to Sales and Customer Services staff
- Build outstanding relationships with various airline representatives
- Dealing with early ticketing deadlines and requests
- Directly and indirectly assisting with customer queries via email or phone
- Resolve complex customer issues to timescales
- Carry out quality control checks and seek cost saving opportunities
Skills required for the role:
- Minimum 2 years in airline reservations/ticketing role using a GDS
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to remain calm working in a highly pressurised environment
- Ability to organise, prioritise and manage own workload to tight deadlines
If you’re interested in learning more about this Air Operations & Ticketing Executive role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Tour Operations
Locations: Home-based,England,Bedfordshire,Berkshire,Bristol,Buckinghamshire,Aylesbury,Cambridgeshire,Cambridge,Peterborough,Cheshire,Chester,Cleveland,Cornwall,County Durham,Durham,Cumbria,Derbyshire,Devon,Exeter,Plymouth,Dorset,East Sussex,Brighton,Essex,Gloucestershire,Cheltenham,Gloucester,Greater London,Central London,Greater Manchester,Manchester,Hampshire,Portsmouth,Southampton,Herefordshire,Hertfordshire,Humberside,Hull,Kent,Lancashire,Lancaster,Preston,Leicestershire,Lincolnshire,Merseyside,Liverpool,Middlesex,Norfolk,Norwich,Northamptonshire,Northumberland,North Yorkshire,York,Nottinghamshire,Oxfordshire,Oxford,Shropshire,Somerset,Bath,Taunton,South Yorkshire,Sheffield,Staffordshire,Stoke-on-Trent,Suffolk,Surrey,Tyne and Wear,Newcastle-upon-Tyne,Warwickshire,West Midlands,Birmingham,Coventry,West Sussex,West Yorkshire,Bradford,Halifax,Leeds,Wakefield,Wiltshire,Salisbury,Swindon,Worcestershire,Redditch,Worcester,Wales,Caernarfonshire,Cardiganshire,Carmarthenshire,Clwyd,Wrexham,Denbighshire,Dyfed,Flintshire,Glamorgan,Cardiff,Swansea,Gwynedd,Mid Glamorgan,Monmouthshire,Newport,Pembrokeshire,Powys,Scotland,Aberdeenshire,Aberdeen,Angus,Dundee,Argyll and Bute,Ayrshire and Arran,Banffshire,Berwickshire,Caithness,Clackmannanshire,Dumfries,Dunbartonshire,East Lothian,Fife,Inverness-shire,Inverness,Lanarkshire,Glasgow,Midlothian,Edinburgh,Moray,Nairn,Perth and Kinross,Perth,Renfrewshire,Stirling and Falkirk,Sutherland,West Lothian,Western Isles,Wigtown,Northern Ireland,Belfast