Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Cruise Product Executive - Homework UK Wide
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: Up to £26,000
Additional benefits: plus excellent benefits
Keywords: senior tour operating executive, product executive, cruise product exec, product manager, cruise jobs, tour ops jobs
Introduction: Our client is one of the most innovative and progressive online tour operators in the UK, selling holidays nationwide to a variety of long and short-haul destinations. They're now looking for a Cruise Product Executive, to join their team in a newly created role.
Meta Title: Cruise Product Executive Homework UK Wide
Meta Description: Join our award-winning client as they recruit for a Cruise Product Executive!
This role will support the business in driving forward our client's product range in line with an ambitious growth strategy and will suit a creative and proactive product executive looking for a fantastic opportunity within a fast-growing team and organisation, or an experienced cruise sales consultant, looking for their first step into a product role.
In return, our client can offer a competitive salary of up to £26k plus excellent travel industry benefits, so for more information, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Please note – this is a full-time role 37.5 hours Mon – Fri and is Chester / hybrid based or can also be fully homebased.
Role of Cruise Product Executive:
- Responsible for supporting the Senior Cruise Development Manager in negotiating market leading rates, exclusive offers and availability with cruise suppliers
- Aiding in the creation of the product strategy for our client's strategic cruise suppliers, specifically completing market research, competitor analysis and cruise product performance reviews
- Supporting in the development and management of cruise supplier relationships across a range of cruiselines and across a range of international destinations
- Responsibility for ensuring cruise suppliers pass across all information ready for loading into our client's booking systems
- Ensuring our client's Cruise Product remains competitive through analysis of rates versus competition, and the follow-up required with cruise suppliers
- Helping to ensure all designated Cruise Product lines and suppliers adhere to full Health and Safety requirements
- Supporting the sales teams with cruise product training and information
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience working within a Cruise - Product/Purchasing/Sales role
- Excellent attention to detail Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills Proactive and enthusiastic (willing to go the extra mile)
- Excellent team player with the ability to work independently
- Ability to organise, prioritise and manage own workload efficiently to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
If you’re interested in learning more about this Cruise Product Executive role, please press the apply online button now!
Sector: Cruise,Tour Operations
Locations: Home-based,England,Bedfordshire,Berkshire,Bristol,Buckinghamshire,Aylesbury,Cambridgeshire,Cambridge,Peterborough,Cheshire,Chester,Cleveland,Cornwall,County Durham,Durham,Cumbria,Derbyshire,Devon,Exeter,Plymouth,Dorset,East Sussex,Brighton,Essex,Gloucestershire,Cheltenham,Gloucester,Greater London,Central London,Greater Manchester,Manchester,Hampshire,Portsmouth,Southampton,Herefordshire,Hertfordshire,Humberside,Hull,Kent,Lancashire,Lancaster,Preston,Leicestershire,Lincolnshire,Merseyside,Liverpool,Middlesex,Norfolk,Norwich,Northamptonshire,Northumberland,North Yorkshire,York,Nottinghamshire,Oxfordshire,Oxford,Shropshire,Somerset,Bath,Taunton,South Yorkshire,Sheffield,Staffordshire,Stoke-on-Trent,Suffolk,Surrey,Tyne and Wear,Newcastle-upon-Tyne,Warwickshire,West Midlands,Birmingham,Coventry,West Sussex,West Yorkshire,Bradford,Halifax,Leeds,Wakefield,Wiltshire,Salisbury,Swindon,Worcestershire,Redditch,Worcester,Wales,Caernarfonshire,Cardiganshire,Carmarthenshire,Clwyd,Wrexham,Denbighshire,Dyfed,Flintshire,Glamorgan,Cardiff,Swansea,Gwynedd,Mid Glamorgan,Monmouthshire,Newport,Pembrokeshire,Powys,Scotland,Aberdeenshire,Aberdeen,Angus,Dundee,Argyll and Bute,Ayrshire and Arran,Banffshire,Berwickshire,Caithness,Clackmannanshire,Dumfries,Dunbartonshire,East Lothian,Fife,Inverness-shire,Inverness,Lanarkshire,Glasgow,Midlothian,Edinburgh,Moray,Nairn,Perth and Kinross,Perth,Renfrewshire,Stirling and Falkirk,Sutherland,West Lothian,Western Isles,Wigtown,Northern Ireland,Belfast