Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
VIP Business Travel Consultant - Hertfordshire / Hybrid / Homebased
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: Up to £35,000
Additional benefits: plus generous commission structure & benefits
Keywords: Amadeus, business travel consultant, business travel jobs, homebased business travel consultant, BTC roles, BTC
Introduction: VIP Business Travel Consultants wanted in the Hertfordshire area! If you’re an experienced Business Travel Consultant and have excellent working knowledge of Amadeus, then we’d love to hear from you!
Meta Title: VIP Business Travel Consultant Hertfordshire Hybrid
Meta Description: If you’re an experienced Business Travel Consultant and have excellent working knowledge of Amadeus, then we’d love to hear from you!
Joining our client's expanding business travel team, successful candidates will be responsible for providing a highly professional travel management service, managing a number of high end business travel accounts.
On offer is a highly competitive salary of up to £35k plus generous bonus structure, excellent benefits, a Mon - Fri 9am - 5.30pm working week, along with the option to be fully based from home (one day per month in the office required) or a hybrid working option. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of VIP Business Travel Consultant:
- Managing key, high end client accounts, booking all accommodation, air and sea travel plus any ancillary services
- Offering an exceptional standard of customer service at all times
- Providing travel solutions and advice to clients, using a positive and can-do approach
- Offering travel/route expertise on worldwide destinations
Skills required for the role:
- Previous reservations experience within the Business Travel sector
- Working knowledge of Amadeus GDS
- Excellent worldwide geography and the ability to book complex, multi-sector itineraries
- Ability to deliver high levels of customer service at all times
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and keen attention to detail
- Highly professional and pro-active approach
If you’re interested in learning more about this VIP Business Travel Consultant role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Business Travel,Homeworking